Posted May 05, 2017 12:54PM
We are hiring: Maintenance Technician Trainee
Responsibilities (will be trained on the following):
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion.
- Perform electrical repairs in plant (replace light bulbs and indicator lights; repair/replace faulty electrical outlets and switches, etc.).
- Perform plumbing repairs in plant (replace/repair leaky faucets and valves; repair toilets and unclog drains, etc.).
- Perform mechanical repairs and refurbishment (door locks, hinges, and closers; material handling carts; safety marking, labeling and signage; painting and anti-corrosion treatment; pumps, motors, valves, etc.).
- Perform roof equipment maintenance (replace worn belts and dirty filters on make-up air and exhaust systems; repair/refurbish as required to correct deterioration and damage due to weather, including carpentry repairs and painting).
- Perform and document routine preventive maintenance.
- Perform and document weekly, monthly and annual facility inspections per prescribed company schedules.
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary.
- Clean and maintain equipment, instruments, tools, and work area.
- The successful candidate will have a strong Electrical background, as well as HVAC and Plumbing experience.
- Experience in the metal finishing industry a plus.
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
Please contact Al Becker (408) 727-9315 x230 for more information.